|This article contains canon information corresponding to the Tales of Arcadia franchise. That means all information in this article is true and has appeared/been validated officialy on-screen.|
Jim, Claire, Toby, Eli, Steve, Mary, and Shannon have to spend Saturday detention together, and when Señor Uhl leaves to go to the bathroom, they decide to go crazy around the school and have some fun together. But while they are having fun, Draal has been possessed by Gunmar and is plotting to attack Jim at the school.
- Why everyone was sent to detention:
- Jim, Claire, and Toby were sent for stealing Señor Uhl’s truck.
- Steve and Eli got in trouble on purpose because they thought the Trollhunters were on a mission.
- Mary got detention for making out with a guy from the rival school.
- Shannon got in trouble for abuse of her power as school treasurer.
- The kids all bond and have fun together throughout the entire episode. This is an interesting turn of character development for all of them, as they realize that they truly are friends, especially since they’ve all rarely interacted with each other up until this point.
- This episode is a spoof of the film The Breakfast Club, which focuses on a group of high school students, each members of different cliques, who spend a Saturday in detention together and come to realize that they are all more than their respective stereotypes, while facing a strict disciplinarian.
- Instead of the usual opening, the opening also parodies The Breakfast Club, showing panning shots of Arcadia Oaks High with the characters of the episode being dropped off at school.
- Draal gets taken over by Gunmar.
- Jim, Toby, and Claire briefly go through character derailment when they throw things at Eli and say something rude to him, just so he won’t find out their secret (not knowing that he already does).
- Goof: Uhl took the cellphones, but Mary still had hers.