|This article contains canon information corresponding to the Tales of Arcadia franchise. That means all information in this article is true and has appeared/been validated officialy on-screen.|
The order was formed by Changelings and organized around the planet. Their decisions were guided by Morgana, who guided them through an old turntable. The headquarters of the Order were located in Arcadia Oaks, underneath an abandoned travel agency whose entrance opens to say "Where two faces meet" on the office phone.
The Order was finally eliminated and murdered by Gunmar after not seeing any utility on them, having decided to create his army in Heartstone Trollmarket.
- Gunmar (supreme leader)
- Morgana (adviser)
- Walter Strickler (formerly)
- Nomura (formerly)
- Otto Scaarbach (Grand Commandant, deceased)
- Gladys Groe (deceased)
- NotEnrique (formerly)
- Angor Rot (reluctant minion, deceased)
- Unidentified disguised Customs Agent from "Bittersweet Sixteen"(Second in Command)
- An unnamed Police chief in Bordeaux
- An unnamed state senator in Boise
- An unnamed News editor in Shanghai
- Unnamed members in "Grand Theft Otto"