|This article contains canon information corresponding to the Tales of Arcadia franchise. That means all information in this article is true and has appeared/been validated officialy on-screen.|
Now that Claire knows about Trollmarket, Jim is conflicted on whether or not he should tell his mum, Barbara, about the Trollmarket as well, especially since he wouldn't tell her what happened in the last episode. When Claire enters the secret realm for the first time, she easily adapts and befriends Vendel and Draal. While Claire is learning more about Trollmarket, Jim receives a ghostly summons from the other Trollhunters and decides to form his very own team of Trollhunters.
Meanwhile, Strickler, Otto Scaarbach, and a goblin go to an ancient temple in a jungle and awaken an ancient evil known as Angor Rot, who is bent on destroying the Trollhunter.
- Written by:
- Story by: A.C. Bradley, Dan Hageman, Kevin Hageman, Chad Quandt & Aaron Waltke
- Teleplay by: Dan Hageman & Kevin Hageman
- Directed by:
- Elaine Bogan
- Main Characters:
- Villain Characters:
- Other Characters:
- Jim Lake Jr.
- Toby Domzalski
- Claire Nuñez
- Angor Rot
- Otto Scaarbach
- Vendel was furious when another human entered the Trollmarket, but immediately warmed up to her when Claire spoke Troll fluently.
- Blinky and AAARRRGGHH!!! take a swig of something when Claire approaches Vendel.
- Claire shows a glimmer of this when she learns that the "statues" in the arena are the past Trollhunters reconstructed stone bodies.
- Jim's mom passed off her favorite breakfast he made for her, because she's still upset that he wouldn't tell her the truth in the last episode.
- Someone keeps throwing crumpled paper at everyone in Jim's class, even Coach Lawrence who's substituting for Strickler.
- This episode was supposed to be the start of Part 2 before Netflix opted to air the first 26 episodes at the same time.