|This article contains canon information corresponding to the Tales of Arcadia franchise. That means all information in this article is true and has appeared/been validated officialy on-screen.|
While trying out some different stones for his armor, a yellow stone makes clones of Jim, and at a bad time too: Jim is attending a BBQ for Claire's mom to win her parents over after what happened with NotEnrique. When one reckless clone runs off with the amulet, Jim and the Jims must stop Hunter Jim before it's too late.
- It is revealed that Claire's mother is the councilwoman of Arcadia.
- It was revealed the Jim once considered Stricklander as a father figure.
- There are different color jackets for each Jim clone:
- In an interview with the producers, it was revealed that Anton Yelchin actually thought of the episode, and it was his favorite one to do.
- Goof: Chef Jim is not present when the clones are returned to the Sword of Daylight.