|This article contains canon information corresponding to the Tales of Arcadia franchise. That means all information in this article is true and has appeared/been validated officialy on-screen.|
In this lower-deck episode, Steve finds a goblin in his garage and brings it to Eli for some help. When the two believe that Jim is part of an evil supernatural plot, they become "the Creepslayerz", two natural heroes who plot to bring down supernatural evil. At that same time, Gunmar is introduced to the modern world, while planning his invasion and Otto tries to get on his good side.
- Eli and Steve officially find out Jim’s secret.
- This is the first episode to focus solely on side characters, and the first one to take place during the events during the previous one.
- At the end of the episode, Eli and Steve perform their "Creepslayerz" theme song over the intro.
- In another gag, the two can be heard commentating on the closing credits soon after, effectively breaking the fourth wall.
- It's revealed that Steve's mother and Coach Lawrence are dating.
- Furthermore, it's implied that Steve’s father was a (verbally) abusive parent, contributing to Steve's narcissistic behavior.
- Eli shows Steve his paranormal activity board and there are many more pieces of evidence of the supernatural world, foreshadowing 3 Below and Wizards.
- Also on Eli’s board is a portrait of Guillermo Del Toro.
- Throughout the course of the episode, Steve and Eli bond and become best friends. This is an interesting point of character development for them, since Steve's been nothing but cruel and abusive towards Eli up until this point.
- The name "Creepslayerz" is essentially a second-rate variant of "Trollhunters."